Tuesday, November 15, 2016

It's never to late to be a lesbian

More and more married women are discovering that they are lesbian

 Women who discover or declare same-sex feelings in their 30s and beyond – have attracted increasing attention over the last few years, partly due to the clutch of glamorous, high-profile women who have come out after heterosexual relationships. Cynthia Nixon, for instance, who plays Miranda in Sex and the City, was in a heterosexual relationship for 15 years, and had two children, before falling for her current partner, Christine Marinoni, in 2004. . .

Lesbians dancing and tongue kissing holding a drink
Lesbians dancing and tongue kissing holding a drink

Laura Manning, a lawyer from London, who is now in her late 40s. She had always had a vague inkling she might have feelings for women, but met a man at university, "a really gentle man, Jeff, and I fell in love with him, and for a long time that was enough to balance my feelings". She married him in her late 20s, had two children in her early 30s, "and once I'd got that maternal part of my life out of the way . . .

Admit me it. You look at women on the street and like what you see. Their breasts, hips and softness  -   Secretly you  want the touch of a woman -- Give in to your inner desires  - Gay girls in your area want to meet YOU - Click Here

I suddenly started thinking about me again. I started to feel more and more uncomfortable about the image that I was presenting, because I felt like it wasn't true." In her late 30s, she began going out clubbing, "coming back on the bus at four in the morning, and then getting up and going to work. I was still living with Jeff, and I just started shutting down our relationship. He knew I was pushing him away " . . .

Girl on Girl kissing and feeling each other up
Girl on girl

The marriage ended, and Manning moved out. She has since had two long-term relationships with women, and says she's much happier since she came out, but suspects that her biological urge to have children, and her genuine feelings for Jeff, made her marriage inevitable on some level. "The thought of sex with a man repels me now, but at the time, when I was in my marriage, I didn't feel that, and I didn't feel I was repressing anything. The intensity of feeling in my relationship with Jeff overcame and blanketed my desires for women" . . .

Admit me it. You look at women on the street and like what you see. Their breasts, hips and softness  -   Secretly you  want the touch of a woman -- Give in to your inner desires  - Gay girls in your area want to meet YOU - Click Here

Recently, it was reported that the British singer Alison Goldfrapp, who is in her mid-40s, had started a relationship with film editor Lisa Gunning.

Alison Goldfrapp is a gay woman going with her lesbian lover mary portas
Alison Goldfrapp

The actor Portia de Rossi was married to a man before coming out and falling in love with the comedian and talk show host, Ellen DeGeneres, whom she married in 2008.

And then there's the British retail adviser and television star, Mary Portas, who was married to a man for 13 years, and had two children, before getting together with Melanie Rickey, the fashion-editor-at-large of Grazia magazine . . .

Melanie Rickey is a lesbian
Melanie Rickey is a lesbian

Admit me it. You look at women on the street and like what you see. Their breasts, hips and softness  -   Secretly you  want the touch of a woman -- Give in to your inner desires - Gay girls in your area want to meet YOU - Click Here

More and more married women are discovering that they are lesbian and want the type of sex only a gay woman can give .  .  .

Read the entire article HERE

Reprinted from the Guardian
by 


Masturbate Live With Sluts  On Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's never to late to be a lesbian

More and more married women are discovering that they are lesbian  Women who discover or declare same-sex feelings in their 30s and beyond –...